I will Tell your Fortune

Hello Visitor,

This is Ven, I'm an indian astrologer. As my family heritage is in astrology profession  I'm also took up the same as profession. 

Below is my check-list:


  • We work-out exact results based on the details you provide.
  • We communicate the results as it is without hiding anything.
  • We also provide some solutions to your problems.


Below are our Services :


  • Fortune Reading for an Year (based on Indian Astrology System)
  • Marriage Predictions and Solutions


Conditions must follow:

The following details should be exact - 

  1. Date of Birth : (year - month - day)
  2. Time of Birth : (Exact hours - Exact minutes)
  3. ( Example: 12hrs - 09:27:00pm or 24hrs - 21:27:00 )
  4. Place of Birth : ( Exact Location - Country, Province, District )
  5. Cost for reading is $5
  6. Each Reading should be ordered separately 


Order me Here:


 Click Here